Saturday, January 30, 2010

Parents vs. Referee

Going back in time. I just watched my nephews basketball game. How fun!! I was sent back in time. Being in the stands reminded me of myself playing basketball and having my mom in the stands screaming at the refs. I seem to remember the dads sitting in one area and the moms sitting in another because the dads were embarrassed to sit next to such screamers! It was great. Now, I can see I am becoming like my mom. However, having played the game I hope to have a better appreciation for refs. But then again... refs aren't always right, MOMS are!!!

Anyway, my nephew Dawson played great. It's nice to see him out there playing sports!!

Well, that's it. I'll Blog again in about 4 months.! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah: Just for the record...Moms shouted but we didn't go face to face the way some Dads did. We really didn't think we were being that loud. But those were such great times. Thanks for the memories! I'm trying to be a dutiful old lady in the stands and on the fields for my grandsons. But my jaw is always sore after a basketball, baseball or soccer game.

    ReplyDelete